The Digital Marketing Services We Offer
Web Design With SEO
Get a website built with SEO from the beginning, not as an afterthought
Get customers almost instantly with Google’s paid ad service
Get Blog Posts written or get website content which converts
Get full tracking and reporting to maximise your conversion rates
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What If You Only Service A Local Area – Would Digital Marketing Be of Any Benefit ?
Absolutely! If you are a local business servicing a small(ish) region or area then certainly getting views from people in another city or country is of little importance. But getting in front of the people in your immediate area – that is of prime importance
- 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within five miles. (Wordstream, 2016)
- 28% of searches for something nearby result in a purchase. (Google, 2016)
- Local searches lead 50% of mobile users to visit stores within one day. (Google, 2018)
2. What if I service all of Australia?
If you are an Australia wide company the local traffic might also be important but a bigger more embracing strategy will be required. You have to realize that
- 90% of searchers haven’t made their mind up about a brand before starting their search. (Status Labs, 2018)
- 84% of people will not make a purchase if they are dealing with an unsecured website. (Blue Corona, 2018)
- 50% of search queries are four words or longer. (Wordstream, 2016)
- Only 29% of people want to talk to a salesperson to learn more about a product, while 62% will consult a search engine. (HubSpot, 2016)
- 40% of salespeople say getting a response from prospects is getting harder. (HubSpot, 2018)
3. Should I do Social media As Well?
yes yes and yes!! Social media might be your best friend or your worst enemy
- As of June 2018, Facebook had 1.47 billion daily active users and 2.23 billion monthly active users. (Facebook, 2018)
- 74% of people say they use Facebook for professional purposes. (HubSpot, 2017)
But it does take a lot of time to post fresh content at least 3 times week!
4. Cant I Just Buy Traffic ( Adwords or Facebook Ads)?
We love adwords and FB ads – infact we manage a number of very successful campaigns (campaigns that spend many tens of thousand of dollars each month. They also get many tens of thousand of visitor to their websites as a result.) And yes you can just run paid ads on there own without any other Digital Marketing in place.
However be aware that organic traffic is about 5.66 times better than paid search ads. (New Media Campaigns, 2018) and that 70-80% of search engine users are only focusing on the organic results. (MarTech, 2018). In other words there is till a lot more quality traffic you can access on top of the traffic from paid ads.
Also adwords is not for the faint hearted or the ill prepared. It can be so expensive and tricky to master, and just when you got your head around it Google changes it all. If you run adwords by yourself and you haven’t read the latest updates by Google and minimally Perry Marshall’s guide to adwords then the best advice we can give you right now is STOP! Place those adwords on hold until you get yourself up to speed. Or better still do what the best managers do – delegate it to someone who does know!
Melbourne – servicing all of Australia
M-F: 9am – 8pm Sat and Sunday: 9am – 5pm
0409 148 366