For those new to Google Posts it is fairly straight forward:
- You can access Google Posts by logging into your Google My Business account.
- Now you will see the “Posts” option right below the Home.
- Click on it and upload the type of content you want to share.
- After uploading, you will have the option to preview it and once you are satisfied, hit the Publish button.
- After publishing, actively monitor the conversions and see how your targeted audience is responding.
Some users have reported a huge boost in sales by this simple action.
Example: SEO expert Joel Headley increased booking by 11% for his client using Google posts alone.One of his tips is that a compelling background image with a call to action can help you increase the conversion rate
Additionally Google they keep adding new features. Recently they added VIDEO. So now you can upload videos which is a big deal as for many industries video marketing gives the highest interaction rates.
The best way to find out which type of content work best for you is to TEST. Analyse your audience reaction to different content and then you will be able to figure out what type of content really clicks with your targeted audience.
Note that Google posts also allow you to schedule your post in advance because they know that sometimes it gets hard to remember. Or if you are one of Rankwell’s customers you can access your GMB directly through your customer dashboard